Selling- Scenario

Rakesh (CCE) Hello! This is complete care pharmaceuticals, how may i help you?

Ahemed(customer)Hi, I needed information regarding the online medicine store ?

Rakesh: very well sir.what is it that you would like to know?

Ahemed: I will be going for a health check-up this week and my doctor might change my medicines.I want to know if I'll be able to place an order after that and get my medicines before I go on a vacation end of this week.

Rakesh: Alright! Where are you put up,sir?

Ahemed: Kolkata 

Rakesh: Great! We have our Dhanwantri complete care center in Kolkata with a state -of-the-art lab and physician for consultation with your reports.There is a pharmacy attached from where you could immediately buy your medicines.So you can get all your work done under one roof. Would you like to opt it,sir?

Ahemed: Thank you,I will definitely consider that.

Rakesh: would you like me to book your appointment for your tests?

Ahemed: Sure! Make it Wednesday.

Rakesh: Is 8AM fine with you?

Ahemed: Yes

Rakesh: could I have your cell number so that I can message you our Kolkata center address?

Ahemed: 1234567890

Rakesh: Thank you,sir! I've booked your appointment at our Dhanwantri care center for 8AM this Wednesday and you will receive the address and appointment details by SMS in the next few seconds.

Rakesh: Is there anything else I can help with?

Ahemed: No, Thank you.

Rakesh: Thank you for calling complete care pharmaceuticals.Have a healthy day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

छत्रपती शिवाजी महाराज।

Time

जीवनाचा प्रवास